Art Gallery Insurance
Both established and up-and-coming art gallery owners and dealers benefit from Brownhill Insurance Group’s expertise and connections in the insurance and art markets.
We provide comprehensive support for businesses in the art trade, helping customers look at their security and contents needs and risks, making sure that appropriate insurance is in place.
If you take your works to art fairs, we can source higher levels of cover for art away from your premises. You will need to consider Public Liability and Employee Liability insurance too. This is also the case if you hold private views, events and exhibitions at your gallery.
Download our presentation about Insurance for Art Dealers in either PowerPoint or PDF format.
- Stock (works of art, collectables, gallery stock and reference library) against loss or damage whilst
- at your premises
- at exhibitions, trade fairs and auction houses (50% of art sum insured free of charge)
- at other locations
- in transit worldwide (including war and terrorism as per relevant International Underwriting Association clauses)
- Theft / Damage to Stock buildings following attempted and actual theft
- Buildings and Contents against accidental damage on a reinstatement basis (i.e. ‘new for old’)
- Business Interruption – Uniquely, our policy covers business interruption following loss of up to £25,000 in profits following the breakage of glass shop fronts should the replacement take longer than three days and that any delays are beyond their control (the average market limit for this is £5,000). This is in addition to a £10,000 cover for the glass itself
- Business Money and Personal Assault
- Public (Third Party) Liability
- Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Defective Title (£5,000 included free of charge)
- Event insurance including Public Liability, Employers Liability, Event Property, Cancellation, Abandonment or Postponement cover.
We want to help you promote your business to our Art Collecting clients. Click here to become a Brownhill Art Partner.
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Love Art Blog
020 8353 email@example.com
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed