Why become a Brownhills Art Partner?
Your insurance is not just business to us – it’s a relationship we value and hope to build upon.
Below is an outline of how we can help you grow your business, why you can improve your offering to art collectors by being able to recommend a specialist art insurance broker, and what you need to do to become a Brownhills Art Partner.
Help Us Help You...
We are a fast growing access point for hundreds of art collectors in the UK. As well as being expert art insurance brokers our VIP Art Club is growing day-by-day, attracting more and more up-and-coming and established art collectors whom we invite (and provide free access) to gallery private views, to some of the most prestigious fairs in the UK, private tours of corporate art collections and to exclusive events with well known artists.
We like to publicise our art gallery clients’ activities to our private art collectors because it makes us stand out, both to them and to you – We don’t think you will find another art insurance broker that offers this kind of business support and access to art events.
In addition to us being able to introduce you to new collectors, you will earn a significant commission for every single client you introduce to us . Not just initially, but for two subsequent years, as long as they renew their insurances with Brownhills. Our art dealers recommend Brownhill Insurance Group to their clients because we are highly commended for arranging comprehensive insurance cover for art, homes and businesses. We really can assist any client that you choose to introduce to us.
Here’s how it would work with you...
- We can feature and hyperlink your logo on our frequently visited website (which ranks very highly on Google through searches for “Art Insurance”)
- We can send our clients and VIP Art Club members invitations to your private views and news about your exhibitions and activities
- We are able to organise receptions at art fairs at which you are exhibiting, inviting our clients
- We are pro-active on social media, following our art dealer clients and re-tweeting and liking their statuses and posts
- We welcome sponsorship proposals from our art dealer clients (and also public galleries as well as non-art third sector institutions as part of our pro-active CSR programme)
- We make you look to your clients like you really care post-sale – by helping you to help your clients keep their artworks in the best possible condition and to be properly insured in mind of accidental damage, water damage, theft, fire damage and loss.
- We can produce co-branded business cards for you to give to your clients at the point of sale, reminding them to mention your company when they call us for a quote. This helps us monitor exactly how much commission you are entitled do, and this is paid regularly.
What you need to do…
We wouldn’t expect you to recommend a service that you have not previously experienced yourself, and that is why we only offer the Brownhill Art Partnership scheme to art dealers that are happily insured through Brownhills. If you are not insured with us but would like a no-obligation quotation, please contact Stephen Canning on 020 8353 8959 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information on becoming a Brownhills Art Partner please complete the contact form on the right and we will get back to you shortly.
For more information about the cover that we offer art dealers, click here.
We look forward to hearing from you!