Corporate Art Collection Insurance
Brownhill Insurance Group admires any business that cares to make its working environment educational, entertaining and colourful for its staff and visitors. Your corporate art collection will require specialist cover as the majority of business insurance policies only offer limited protection.
Whether you are showcasing a collection of inherited or donated art, building a collection or rotating a significant body of work, insurance is key when it comes to exhibiting art in public spaces. With specialist cover, you will be insured against accidental, water and fire damage as well as Employee Liability, Theft and Depreciation of Value if restoration is needed.
If you have a corporate collection that you would like us to promote, or share, please let us know.
- Stock (works of art, collectables, gallery stock and reference library) against loss or damage whilst
- at your premises
- at other locations
- Depreciation Cover following damage to an article
- Loss or Damage due to unexplained shortages discovered at the time of taking inventory
- Adaptable Basis of Valuation
- Whilst on Loan and/or at Exhibition can automatically be included
We can include your art in a commercial combined insurance policy too.
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Love Art Blog
020 8353 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed