Terms and Conditions
You are required to read this important information carefully before you proceed with access to the Website.
2. By proceeding with access you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, then please refrain from accessing or using the Website.
3. Please note that this Website is intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom only. The site is not applicable to residents of other countries because the law in other countries may restrict the distribution of the information and products available on the Website. For the avoidance of doubt none of the information on the Website constitutes an offer to contract in any country in which it is available including the UK.
4. This site is provided and owned by Brownhill Insurance Group Limited trading as Love Art Insurance and Brownhill Insurance Group (Brownhill).
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is registered in England and Wales No. 1488763.
Registered office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ
5. Some of the information available on the Website has been provided by other companies/organisations which are responsible for that information.
6. These terms and conditions apply to your use of every part of the Website. Separate terms and conditions will apply to any websites operated by third parties accessible via a hypertext link from the Website and you are encouraged to read those terms and conditions. The responsibility for those websites belongs to the third parties identified as operating those websites.
7. Brownhill will endeavour to ensure that the Website is accessible for 24 hours a day. However, Brownhill will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
8. Brownhill will not be liable for loss or damage arising in contract, tort, or otherwise if the Website becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
9. Information contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and Brownhill will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication.
10. However, because of the nature of the internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or omissions in the information may occur which are beyond the reasonable control of Brownhill. For example, unauthorised access by a third party. Consequently Brownhill makes no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of any information on the Website and will not be liable for loss or damages arising, in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on the Website.
11. Brownhill will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information you provide is kept secure. However, because of the nature of the Internet, and the fact that it is not a secure system, Brownhill cannot and do not guarantee that personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others. Consequently your privacy cannot be guaranteed. There is also no guarantee that any emails that you send to us will be received by us.
14. The Website contains hypertext links to other websites. The responsibility for those websites is that of the third parties who are identified as operating those sites and Brownhill accepts no responsibility for them or their use.
15. Brownhill accepts no responsibility for the content of any other website to which a hypertext link to or from this website exists.
16. Brownhill cannot warrant that the Website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and accepts no responsibility for any technical problems arising from the use of the Website.
17. Brownhill will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posed on it or on any website linked to it.
18. Brownhill reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the Website at its sole discretion.
19. Brownhill or the other providers of information on the Website own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the database accessible via the Website and all material on the Website, including all the trade marks visible on the Website.
20. You are not permitted to download, redistribute or extract any information on this website in whole or in part other than for your personal, non-commercial use and not for any purpose that damages our reputation or takes advantage of it.
21. Except as set out in clause 20 above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the information on the Website.
22. Brownhill have established the Website in England. We have chosen the laws of England and Wales to govern its use at all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Amendment of terms and conditions of use
23. Brownhill may amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time and such amendment shall apply to your use of this Website after such amendment. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make as they are binding on you.
Data protection and privacy
24. Any personal information you supply to Brownhill via the Website will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
26. If you have a complaint in relation to the Website, please contact us at the registered office address shown above or by email at email@example.com.
27. All competitions run by Brownhill Insurance Group are open to both Brownhill clients and non-clients. Only one entry is permitted per applicant. Winners – either from prize draws or when answers are required and correct answers are given by several applicants – will be selected using specialist, random number-generating software. Winners will be contacted by a member of the Brownhills team.