What is Art?
- Works on Paper
- Limited Edition Prints
- Antique or Collectible Furniture or Lighting
- Arms and Armour
- Books, Manuscripts and Maps
- Valuable Fossils or Minerals
- Valuable Rugs or Carpets
- Sculptures, Statues or Figurines
- Textiles or Costumes
- Antique Jewellery
- Clocks and Watches
- Antique Dolls
Pairs and Sets cover – what does this mean?
If any item which has an increased value because it forms part of a pair or set is lost or damaged, any payment an insurance company make will take account of the increased value. You may decide if your insurers pay the value of the entire pair or set. The most insurers will pay is the value of that pair or set.
Recovery of Artworks
If your insurance company recover any of your property after a loss, you can buy it back from them within 60 days. Insurers will charge:
1. The amount they paid for your claim plus interest; or
2. The fair market value of the item at the time underwriters recover it; whichever is less.
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Love Art Blog
020 8353 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed